Contracted by Splendid as a Senior UX to work on replatforming Boots as a mobile first site for the international market, built on a specific e-com platform. This meant:
• Retaining the user experience of the flagship Boots UK journey
• Understanding the platform and it’s limitations
• Creating custom journeys where not supported by the platform’s OOTB solution
• Using research to establish and validate workable UX patterns
• Wire-framing full working responsive prototypes and variations of all pages
With the flagship Boots site built on a different platform we had to understand what we could build within budget that had already been built on Boots UK. I have experience having worked on e-com sites that sit within platforms such as Aurora, Hybris etc.